Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Yellow Kitchen Accessories

I love brightening my kitchen with a little pop of colour. It makes the space inviting and cosy and makes me want to cook that much more. Somehow, yellow items always seem to make it to the top of my list of favourites so I thought I would share some of my current sunny kitchen crushes.

The start of spring has been incredibly warm here in Toronto -- it actually seems like we skipped a beat and fell right into summer. My lighter clothing is still in storage and only days ago I was still thinking about a couple stew and roast recipes I wanted to try. But there is no room to complain here so here are a few pretty items to get in the mood to entertain!


1. Chantal® Yellow Bridge Teakettle, Crate and Barrel
2. Ceramic Cups, The Cupcake Kid on Etsy
3. Classic French Striped Napkin, Williams Sonoma
4. Colander, West Elm
5. Chalkboard Spice Jar, Anthropologie
6. Pattern 291 Flatware, CB2
7. Yellow Condiment Spoons, Crate and Barrel
8. KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixers in Majestic Yellow, Amazon.ca
9. Striped Mug, West Elm

What's your favourite of these items? I'm in love with the West Elm mugs, the Anthropologie spice jar and the majestic yellow Kitchen Aid (although my light pink one will do for now!).

1 comment:

Choclette said...

Oh lovley, red is my favourite colour to brighten up the kitchen, but yellow comes a close second.

It's more like summer here in the UK too, but it's meant to be going wintery again over the next few days - gets very confusing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin